There is a pressing need for organizations to compete locally and on a global scale. The increasing desire for a competitive edge has forced company leaders to begin looking close to home for ways to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of their workforce. One way to do this is to invest in your people’s health and well-being through employee lifestyle and condition programs.
The results are clear: healthy employees experience fewer workplace absences, greater productivity, and improved engagement with their employer. But not all programs succeed. Often the strategy does not match the need, or employees fail to engage. The XcellenceFirst team of experts can help build or refocus your engagement efforts to:
- Develop stronger, targeted interventions.
- Help promote a culture of change through employee empowerment and behavioral modification techniques.
- Guidance to avoid legal or ethical considerations with program design or implementation
- Recommendation complimentary coordination and tracking technologies
- Establish solid evaluation methods to ensure the programs are meeting intended objectives
- Utilize strong individual behavioral change tactics
- Root program development in organizational change theory
Give us a call to discuss your needs.